You are probably wondering which skin procedure will work best for your skin type. Sciton Halo may be precisely what you need because it could give you the excellent solution for your skin problems indiscriminately. Here are some things to know about this amazing treatment.
Target Skin Issues
• Enlarged pores – Often, our genetics determines the size of our pores and some can be larger than others. Oily skin gives the impression of magnanimous pores, especially when the skin around them gets thick as excess oil sticks inside.
• Visible signs of aging – Sagging skin is among the first signs of aging. Your skin thins and becomes less elastic because its rejuvenating capabilities slow down over time.
• Uneven skin tone – In certain areas of your skin, the body can release more melanin to protect itself from UV light. That explains why the color may differ with one region appearing fairer than the other.
• Sun damage – The sun is the main contributor to premature aging. It can degrade the texture of your skin and reduce its elasticity. The level of sun exposure is directly proportional to how young or old you look.
• Poor skin texture – How does it feel running your fingers across your face? If you’ve been poorly exfoliating your skin or using the wrong skin products, it’s probably rough. Breakouts like acne can also leave you with a not-so-smooth face.
• Discoloration – This happens when the cell responsible for pigment formation is destroyed.
• Fine lines – Collagen and elastin can wear out beneath the surface of your skin and give you fine lines when you frown or smile frequently.
Why Sciton Halo treatment?
• Low downtime – You don’t have to pause your busy schedule to get a Sciton Halo treatment. The laser has finely tuned specifics to reduce your recovery time significantly.
• Customizability – Sciton Halo has ablative and non-ablative lasers in one equipment, and the settings can be balanced and blended with different intensities. If used in more than one treatment plan, we can adjust your sessions accordingly.
The specialists at Lux: A Medical Spa in Bluffton, SC can give you a specialized plan to match your individual needs and goals. We may lessen your fine lines and wrinkles and even your skin tone using Sciton Halo laser treatments. Contact us today to book your appointment.