HydraFacial – Facial Exfoliation
HydraFacials are customizable and great for all skin types. By providing an improvement in overall skin health, the HydraFacial works well to address several skin care concerns, including the following:
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Elasticity and Firmness
- Skin Tone and Vibrancy
- Skin Texture
- Hyperpigmentation and Photo Damage
- Oily and Congested Skin
- Enlarged Pores
- Advanced Signs of Aging
HydraFacial treatments utilize super-serums filled with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid to boost hydration, help address the signs of aging, and protect skin from environmental damages. Patients leave the office feeling more recharged, renewed, and invigorated!
To prepare for treatment, please read the following:
- Stop your retinols (Tretinoin, Retin-A, Vitamin A) at least five days prior to treatment.
- Alert your aesthetician if you have been on Accutane within the past year.
- Alert your aesthetician of any autoimmune diseases (HIV, lupus, hepatitis, scleroderma).
- Alert your aesthetician of any history of Melanoma or suspected malignant lesions.
- Avoid overexposure to indoor and outdoor tanning.
- Alert your aesthetician if you are pregnant or nursing.
At Lux~ A Medical Spa, we offer the following facial treatments:
- Signature HydraFacial ($150): This 30-minute treatment deeply cleanses, exfoliates, extracts and hydrates the skin. It utilizes super serums filled with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid.
- Age Refinement HydraFacial ($200): This treatment lasts 45 minutes, and with the addition of DermaBuilder, it helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Age Delay Restorative HydraFacial ($250): This 45-minute treatment includes CTGF growth factor to improve the appearance your skin tone, texture, and elasticity.
- Clarifying HydraFacial ($175): This 45-minute treatment includes extended extractions and Blue LED Light Therapy for oily or congested skin.
To learn more about your facial options and what this treatment could do for you, please contact us today to schedule an appointment at our office, located in Bluffton, SC. Our friendly and professional staff would be happy to answer any questions you may have.