HydraFacial – Facial Exfoliation
HydraFacials are customizable and great for all skin types. By providing an improvement in overall skin health, the HydraFacial works well to address several skin care concerns, including the following:
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Elasticity and Firmness
- Skin Tone and Vibrancy
- Skin Texture
- Hyperpigmentation and Photo Damage
- Oily and Congested Skin
- Enlarged Pores
- Advanced Signs of Aging
HydraFacial treatments utilize super-serums filled with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid to boost hydration, help address the signs of aging, and protect skin from environmental damages. Patients leave the office feeling more recharged, renewed, and invigorated!
To prepare for treatment, please read the following:
- Stop your retinols (Tretinoin, Retin-A, Vitamin A) at least five days prior to treatment.
- Alert your aesthetician if you have been on Accutane within the past year.
- Alert your aesthetician of any autoimmune diseases (HIV, lupus, hepatitis, scleroderma).
- Alert your aesthetician of any history of Melanoma or suspected malignant lesions.
- Avoid overexposure to indoor and outdoor tanning.
- Alert your aesthetician if you are pregnant or nursing.
At Lux~ A Medical Spa, we offer the following facial treatments:
- Signature HydraFacial: Deeply cleanse, extract and hydrate the skin through our super serums filled with antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid. (This treatment targets Skin Health and includes microdermabrasion, light chemical exfoliation, extractions, and hydration.)
- Boosted HydraFacial: These invigorating treatments include all of the essentials of the Signature HydraFacial while addressing specific skin concerns. This treatment targets Skin Health AND is a customized treatment. (Boosted treatment includes microdermabrasion, light chemical exfoliation, extractions, specialty booster to address your specific skin concern, and LED light therapy to boost the results of treatment.)
To learn more about your facial options and what this treatment could do for you, please contact us today to schedule an appointment at one of our offices – located in Bluffton and Hilton Head, SC. Our friendly and professional staff would be happy to answer any questions you may have.