Hydrafacials are customizable and great for all skin types. By providing improvement to over skin health the HydraFacial works well on:
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Elasticity & Firmness
- Skin Tone & Vibrancy
- Skin Texture
- Hyperpigmentation & Photo Damage
- Oily & Congested Skin
- Enlarged Pores
- Advanced Signs of Aging
Hydrafacial treatments utilize super-serums filled with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid to boost hydration, help address the signs of aging and protect skin from environmental damages. Patient’s leave the office recharged, renewed, and invigorated!
Prepare for treatment:
- Stop your Retinols (Tretinion, Retin-A, Vitamin A) at least 5 days prior to treatment.
- Alert your Aesthetician if you have been on Accutane within the past year.
- Alert your Aesthetician of any autoimmune diseases. (HIV, lupus, hepatitis, scleroderma)
- Alert your Aesthetician of history of Melanoma or suspected malignant lesions.
- Avoid over exposure to indoor and outdoor tanning.
- Alert your Aesthetician if you are pregnant or nursing.
Effective August 1, 2015, Hydrafacial Treatments start at $150 per session, or a package of 6 for $750.